This fine old building, located in a conservation area, dates back to 1870, when it was originally built as the village school.
It lies at the centre of the village and is a hub for local community activities and private parties.
It is managed by a small group of volunteers who maintain the building for hire at affordable rates.
It is in good order and well decorated inside and out, and it has a lovely garden to the rear.
It is accessible by wheelchair users, has a disabled toilet and a ramp for anyone needing to access room 3 to the rear of the hall.
Parking is limited but on-street parking is available.